Old 04-26-07, 03:18 PM
JeffS
not a role model

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by substructure
Evidence points to Global Warming or temperature change. And evidence points against it. Someone knows the truth and it ain’t you. You, sir, have an opinion. And you have every right to it. Just like I. So roll away. Tell me I don’t care mainly because I don’t want to do anything about it. Your right, I don’t. I don’t want to live my whole life in fear because I use a half a roll of toilet paper when I’ve had a bad stomach issue. Or I need to drive to work. Or I left a light on in my office. I also don’t want to live in fear of all the oil running dry one day.
What's all this live in fear garbage? It sounds like you're saying you don't want to "live in fear", so **** it - you'll do whatever you please. If that's the case, you should really stop trying to play the victim here.

----

On a related note, I'm annoyed that global warming has become known as the problem we're trying to fix. Even if you could absolutely prove global warming was happening, most everyone couldn't care less. So it's 1 degree hotter than it was 20 years ago. Nobody cares. There are a hundred different things we could point to that would be more significant in people's minds than global warming.