Thread: Route fatigue
View Single Post
Old 07-13-20, 06:37 AM
gthomson

Bikes: 2013 Cannondale Caad 8, 2010 Opus Fidelio, 1985 Peugeot UO14, 1999 Peugeot Dune, Sakai Select, L'Avantage, 1971 Gitane Apache Standard, 1999 Specialized Hard Rock

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
Liked 473 Times in 302 Posts
Wildwood Love that idea! and nice to see they're all vintage steele. I have a vintage Peugeot, 2 newer road bikes and an old Trek Mtn. bike for cruising to the grocery store. Would like to keep buying more but not sure if I could afford the divorce

I am on Stava and didn't know there was a feature to see route suggestions so I will definitely check that out. I think I have to agree with those that recommend getting in the car and getting out to some new routes. Will do some research, thanks.

Night rides I don't think I can get into. Too scared some drunk driver will pile into me. If I did try it, I would want to be in open area with minimal car traffic. Definitely not near wild hogs!!! that's crazy!

Speedway2 Hey almost neighbours! No, I agree that the concrete jungle is not for me. I go into Toronto and see road cyclists going along Bloor St. and I think, what is the point? every 5 seconds you would be stopping at the next intersection? never mind the dangers. At least you can go north and be into some beautiful cycling geography.