adacas
noooooooooooooooooooob!

Bikes: Schwinn Fastback Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hemprider
It seems you and Modo have literally no clue how the human body works.

Do you realize that babies are growing far more then an adult and at a very rapid pace? What don't you understand about that? Why is it that humans only need 6% in the most progressive growth stage of there whole life (infancy) yet some how we need more when we're already developed and full grown?

It makes absolutely no sense.
more useless jibba jabba. This is merely the swan cry of an ignored science teacher who bet it all on the final question of jeapardy and lost. Nobody cares. Seriously why does someone ask "where can I get protein shakes that don't taste like the back end of a radio talk show host," and somehow gets a pointless lesson on the digestive needs of a baby. I'm sure you are trying to attempt to inform the OP of the great evils of the meat industry and that soy is the way to go and maybe he should stop take the time to be nice to a cat (who by the way are carnivores so yeah I know stuff too) and raise a hemp garden and dance in the rain nude in hopes of pleasing the winter spirits but all the man or woman or whatever it is wanted to know was where to get some whey at a bang for your buck deal. Enough of my useless jibba jabba i'm gonna go get my protein from a dead lamb

Last edited by adacas; 11-10-09 at 08:37 PM.