Old 05-23-19, 09:13 AM
Scooty Puff Jr

Bikes: I'm a Flatbar Guy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
OP: Good luck with that. In my experience, Lezyne CS is spotty, at best.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lezyne's recent OS update is behind your problems. My Super GPS worked fine until the update, and now it mostly works fine -- but, even though it pairs properly with my phone, I no longer get alerts over the computer as messages and calls come in. And yeah, I know how to set up the phone and computer for this.
SAME ISSUE ! My Super GPS was awesome for a couple years, everything worked fine until I just updated it and now I get no notifications from my iPhone, even though the unit is paired with the phone. Like you, I know how to pair it, but no matter what I do it doesn't work now. I completely uninstalled the app on my phone, and set the Super GPS back to factory default, reset all the setting and started from scratch, and everything works still except the notifications ! So frustrating, because that was one of the best features for me because I get a lot of work texts and emails and its nice to know if I need to address them without stopping my ride. I wish there was a way to remove the firmware updates but I can't figure out how to do it.