Old 07-28-20, 11:45 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
picked up three pairs of pryzewalski 4d bibs off amazon. have always been happy with their 3d bibs but they were out out stock on the 3d until late july.

i'll give the 4d bibs a try

trying to get used to the pryzewalski 4d bibs. ordered large size as i always have with the 3d bibs.

the 4d's eliminate the "extra" material in the front so no creases but maan, are they tight. haven't gained any

weight since i started using the 3d's but seems like i should have ordered xl. the 4d pad is fine and comparable

to the 3d. the 4d's also add an extra inch or so of coverage down the thigh along with a really tight seam circling

around the thigh. leaves a noticeable impression for quite a while. keep thinking they'll loosen up a little but

worn and washed all three pairs (and line dried) a few times now and no dice. keeping them as they may be incentive enough

to drop 5-10 lbs and see if it helps (doubtful). will probably just relegate them to rides under 50 miles/local stuff.

when i'm going out all day or on a long ride, i'll be reaching for the 3d's instead. will not be ordering the 4d's again.