View Single Post
Old 09-04-15, 08:54 AM
n0thing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
A little over a month ago I purchased a Cannondale Quick 4. Since buying it I had constant issues related to the shifting of the bike and, frankly, I was regretting the purchase. I went for "the deal" over what I knew I wanted in a bike in terms of components. After two bike shops looking my Cannondale over and warranty replacements of parts now being brought up, I decided to bite the bullet and look at the bikes with components I knew I wanted.

Yesterday I came home with a 2015 Specialized Sirrus Comp Disc. I felt it was a nice future proof bike (meaning I won't have anything major I feel I will have to upgrade) that had everything I wanted. It rides like a dream and I absolutely love the 2x10 gearing.

I had not considered Specialized in the past as the local chain that carries them never treated me all that well. I decided to give them another try this time and the customer service was absolutely fantastic. I feel bad that not buying from the shop I've been using for years, but this was the right bike for me and it's one they didn't carry so it is what it is.
Likes For n0thing: