View Single Post
Old 10-13-20, 06:33 PM
7anthony7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bob Jackson value

I am looking to get an approximate value and year range of an older Bob Jackson 12 speed that belonged to a deceased friend family. They are selling off the estate items themselves and aren’t sure what it’s worth. Any approximate value or range would be appreciated. I just joined so I can’t post pictures so I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

Frame is white with red on the stem area and seat post tube. The handlebars are buckhorn style with Mafac break handles going to Mafac Racer brakes. It has bar end Campagnolo shifters that go to a 2 sprocket TA Specilties crankset and a 6 speed unknown hub. Both shifters are also Campagnolo. The stem says Record with mm85 and has an Olympic sticker on it and the handlebars. The seat looks to be leather and is embossed with Ideale 88 with a serial number on back. It has a Campagnolo water bottle holder and chrome bike pump that attaches to the frame. The quick releases on front and back also say Campagnolo. The front hub is Mallard and the rear says. IL. Pedals are Milremo with matching toe clips and leather straps.

The paint is in decent shape. Looks like it has red accents at the places where the tunes meet. The serial number is a 4 digit starting with a 9 on the bottom. It worked years ago and has wear but not broken at all. Also has some tools like a TA sprocket tool etc.

Any info would be appreciated. I’ve seen other posters putting the area and this one is near Austin Texas.

Thank you for any info.