Chrisp72
Roleur of Dough

Bikes: Kuwahara Caravan, Specialized Stumpjumper S Works

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
So an update for those interested...

I've talked to Sophie about cycling and she has stated she doesn't cycle. I'm ok with that. As much as I wanted to go bicycle camping I'm hopeful that we can enjoy the outdoors together and get to know each other more. Car camping is something that we both enjoy and she has a love for being outdoors so that's what's on the agenda in the future. Once the provincial parks open we can explore Ontario in part and spend time getting to know each other better. This should be no surprise to many here in the forum but Sophie has asked for things to slow down a bit. I had been moving forward steadily and thought things were good with this pace. I have found out they are not so I'm cooling my jets a bit. I had stated in other threads if not this one that I would respect her wishes and this is that. I'm still making plans but not as rapidly as I had been. Mostly my thoughts have been expressed in the forum and for that I appreciate the space to do just that. Thank you one and all for the responses and I look forward to spending more time here.