View Single Post
Old 10-19-20, 06:19 AM
jack1234567

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Another vote for Ergon grips, the real ones not the various knockoffs out there. I do not recommend trying cheaper grips to see if you like Ergons I recommend trying Ergons to see if you like Ergons.

The one thing with Ergon grips that I recommend is trying them in different positions. The owner of my shop loves to put them at a fairly extreme upward angle and it works quite well for him and his CTS. Experiment and you will find the right spot. Having tried a lot of different grips on different bikes I use Ergons exclusively on any flat/alt bar bikes I own and wouldn't do anything else. I like the support they give my hands and the better blood flow they provide to prevent numbness and discomfort.

If you have a swept back bar, I highly recommend using the GC1 version of the grips as they are designed for the more swept back bars to keep your hands in a more natural position.

RockBros is cheap knockoff stuff (even the name is knocked off from Crank Brothers) and the fact they needed to be modified to make them to make them comfortable is a good sign to avoid. ESI is probably the grip you are looking for in their Fit line (probably CR), they are higher quality and made right here in America.
Thanks for sharing
Likes For jack1234567: