Last ride 76 
1/2 as far in 2x the time

Bikes: Yes, Please.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked 285 Times in 222 Posts
Originally Posted by kap 7
I'm relatively new to these forums but i thought this might be a fun topic ... back in the 90's i had a Dyno Comp and my grandpa showed me how to sit on the handle bars and ride backwards ... i got really good at it to the point of nearly being as good as going forwards minus curbs etc! I also got a LOT of funny looks/comments front people that seen me ... thought i was nuts Share ur experiences if you have one

This may sound strange. I had a memory "snapshot" of a racer I knew bitd, riding backwards one day, but I as couldn't figure out how it would have happened, - where or when, or why we were riding together, (someone I looked up to, but didn't really knowwell), I just put it in the "hmm, did this really happen?" memory files.
Over time I became less sure of it as I couldn't remember the context. I physically lost my ability to compete successfully shortly thereafter, and didn't deal too well with it.Thanks for letting me put it back in the "yup, it happened, those were good times" files.
Thank you.

BTW, he was on a typical 1970's road racing bike.

Last edited by Last ride 76; 07-19-19 at 05:28 AM.