Old 07-01-19, 10:10 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Fantasy Tour de France + general TdF discussion...

hay there...i think i found the best of the worst options to get us through the tdf.

Tour de France Fantasy League - Free Fantasy Cycling 2019 - Login

league name: bike forums

league code: 1423956809961

select ten riders + two teams. maximum of two riders from any one team. out of the two teams selections, you can only have a maximum of one rider from each of your selected teams
so if you pick team michelton-scott as one of your teams, you can't take both yates...you'll hafta pick the right one. good luck with that. haha. scoring is a little different.
biggest changes are the extra rider, picking the teams (but the teams concept is roughly the same as "assists" in our usual fantasy format) and no point values or forced
categories (sprinter/climber/all-rounder...) to hold you back.

there are transfers (a maximum of 30 during the entire game) but in the spirit of only dancing with the one ya brung, i propose a "straight" (no jokes please) league free of transfers.
less hassle for sure. i'll take feedback and if the majority want xfers, then fine.

i don't think our choices are hidden from others so there's that. i also don't think any of us are desperate/stupid enough to try and copy answers from the test of the smartest kid in class.
could be wrong-again-but pretty sure there is no smartest kid in this classroom. anyway, give it a whirl.