View Single Post
Old 11-03-14, 03:59 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
I think that the autonomous vehicle part of this thread has about split and it's going to be a kvetch express about poor habits of cyclists in the first place.

If you want another one of those threads, please start a new one or add to an existing one. I BELIEVE that this thread was supposed to be about the potential problems of having driverless vehicles in the transportation environment and how that related to non-motorist safety, bicyclists in particular but in general the more random actions of small vehicles like bikes and pedestrians.

There are aspects of this discussion that can spill over into Vehicular Cycling as well.

I-Like-To-Bike was SPOT-ON with their reply. If we are advocating cycling and safety calling others even the most lighthearted or trivial of names is pointless anyhow...we've assumed a 'tude, friends. It makes us no better than them.

That having being stated, I will add that the thread isn't doing much of what it was hoped to do and is running out of water in the bottle.