View Single Post
Old 10-26-19, 03:41 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,999 Times in 1,781 Posts
Ugh, road paint all over the Paletti!

So while getting ready to take out the PDG Paramount today I noticed white paint all over the bottom of my saddle bag. I was like WTF?? The I realized the last bike I had this bag on was my beautiful Paletti. Went over to check it and found paint splattered all over the frame!!!!!!!

Of all the bikes to have this happen too, why the Paletti?

I guess somewhere the other day they must have been painting the white lines on the road and I must have gotten into it. Bad news is it's been on there nine days now. Was off the bike due to a problem with a tooth extraction so I didn't see it sooner. Seems to be adhered pretty well but there just has to be a away to remove it without damaging the finish on this bike.

I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions before I start in on this. The bike did have a coat of carnauba wax so maybe that'll save this from being permanent.

Man I am still so ticked about this.

I finally get my hands on a bike that is a true work or art and this happens. If I had saw them painting or even a sign warning about it I would have made sure to stay off the lines.