LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11402 Post(s)
Liked 4,760 Times in 2,769 Posts
Originally Posted by CerveloS5
Thank you LAJ - it sounds like your break was the same as mine. As a matter of fact, my surgeon said we call this the cyclist break even though I did it skiing. Do you still get hip pain from time to time? If not, how long before all the pain was gone? I have the most pain after sitting at a desk for a prolonged period of time and then standing. First couple of steps are weak and then back to normal. On the bike, I feel pain when going up hills while staying seated.
No pain, and it's been nearly 6 years. Immediately after, the was a bit of a dull ache for a while, but that eventually went away. I can't say when, because it just gradually just left, never to be heard from again. I do climbing, low cadence work, lots of intervals that put good stress on the whole leg "system", and I have more pain from muscles, than anything. I do desk work too, and that's not an issue. I don't pretend it never happened, but stuff like this is usually the only reminder, to be honest. I'm forever happy I didn't get it replaced, even though I knew I'd be back on the bike quicker.
Likes For LAJ: