Null66

Bikes: Built up DT, 2007 Fuji tourer (donor bike, RIP), 1995 1220 Trek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
THANKS GUYS!

I needed this thread.

I have been allowing some medical troubles (all f'n inconvenient, but not dangerous) to ruin my mood.

But this thread... Well great to see you guys doing cool things... Reminds me that a number of things wentr right, just that I tend to only keep track of those that didn't...

SO.
It's been a great summer so far. 1 metric, 1 200k (a dnf, didn't make the time but did the route plus a few bonus miles), and a slow century.

A few GREAT rides with my SO. Many more just merely marvelous, and some pretty good...

Last commute my average speed to work was up .5 mph but my ride home was faster and that's NEVER happened!

Also started riding a short local loop with daughter. It's actually a bit too challenging. But go figure, she's pretty fast.

Hills "look" a lot smaller then they did last year.

Weight is same/same, which I wouldn't care about if not for Blood Pressure. Body composition has significantly improved...

Last real vice, alcohol... Well, due to health issues it's out, and I gotta mean it this time. Already gave up so many foods, red meat, turkey, even oatmeal. Sodium... But I gotta admit for everything I miss I found something else I like better... And it has been really good for me, and I feel a lot better... On the food bright side because of riding I can eat some carbs.

So all in all, there's been enough good things this year for the whole year and there's a lot of year left...

Seeing what you guys have done, there's room to step it up my game and I'll feel better because of it.