View Single Post
Old 06-21-12, 12:04 PM
Cyclist0084

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 353 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by Mithrandir
May I ask how you eat 2 entire extra large pizzas? Two slices for me hits the spot. Three makes me uneasy and groggy. Four makes me want to throw up for the next several hours.

It just seems to me physically impossible, or extremely physically uncomfortable;
either way you seem to be punishing yourself. A word of caution; stop throwing things. It never serves a useful purpose, and can land you in jail if the wrong neighbor hears it and phones the 5-0; or if a household member feels threatened and calls them themselves.
The two of them were not eaten all in one setting. That would be just about physically impossible. The first one was eaten pretty much all at once; gobbled down in a mad rush of hunger and desperation. Only a couple slices from the second pizza was eaten along with the first pizza. Stuck the rest in the fridge for about 90 minutes or so, then attacked the rest of it. Yes, I'll admit that I was uncomfortable after finishing off the second pizza, but with the state of mind I was in at the time, I really didn't let it worry me too much.