Old 06-19-16, 09:57 PM
hardboiled718

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Not gunna touch the racial and theological aspects of this thread but the acting more aggressive when riding is kind of interesting. I've noticed this in myself at times as well as other cyclists and drivers. I would attribute the over aggressive behavior to road rage. It doesn't need to be extreme to be considered road rage either. Whether driving a motor vehicle or bicycle sometimes we gain a stronger sense of entitlement, forget they're sharing the road or pathway and tend to over react to what most would consider trivial matters when viewed from another perspective. You say other people are provoking you, which may sometimes be the case, but it's your choice to react the way you do. If you feel like your anger is a problem (it's not the person provoking you that's the cause, that's the excuse) then maybe you've gotta figure out what's really making you mad. Not trying to get all therapist up in here but i can relate having acted aggressively then reassessing and realizing there may have been another cause for those actions.