Old 12-12-11, 09:39 AM
Magnificent777
SoldierCyclist

Bikes: 2011 Motobecane Vent Noir Road Bike, 2012 Motobecane Elite Sport 29er Hybrid Bike, 2011 Kestrel Carbon Road bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyone Primal Blue Print ?How do you manage rides, races and training w/ No carbs?

Hello Cyclist,

I want to know if anyone is on Primal and successfully riding without the standard carb loading? I went on a ride after 4weeks on Primal. I just took water, no gel packs, ate breakfast before riding and it seem strange to me. I felt that I didn't have any back ups for energy but still felt fine throughtout the ride without bonking. I just want to know if there is a better way and still stay primal.

My Background:
After watching a few documentries I found out that inflamation is the cause of heart attack and stroke, the cause of fat storage and the leading to diabetic state. What causes this? Sugar causes rise in insulin, insulin to fat storage making us sugar burning machines instead of fat burning machine.

So after much research I discovered that animal fat, regulated carbs from fruit and vegetable, avoiding all grains, bread and pasta, sugar, appropriate rest and moderate exercise improves your health and brings your body to balance.. Primal Blue Print

I have lost 17lb in 6 weeks. I started 10-31-2011. I took my bloold pressure at Tom Thumb. Pre Primal was 138/88 . 6 weeks into Primal 114/78. My energy through the roof and my drive is crazy. My wife says I'm an animal lol!

My buddy who had not seen me in a while said I look super fit, saw a big difference in me.

My riding is different I can tell the absent of gel packs and carbo loading. So how do I do this on the Primal Blue Print?

Last edited by Magnificent777; 12-12-11 at 10:01 AM.