Old 03-15-22, 06:37 PM
Jazzyg72

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked 207 Times in 110 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
No worries man, I did it to myself, ignored my cardinal rule, BUY, BUY, BUY!!!!

DAMN THE TORPEDOS, ENGAGE, MAKE IT SO!!!!!

You have to go balls to the walls if you are`serious, do not hesitate or question yourself in the moment.

I have plenty others that I got because of this, many great deals, many one time bikes and many in between.

You have to trust yourself and your skill, once you screw up a couple of times and get the hang of it then you will know when to truly drop the hammer.
Yeah I think I have improved on my response times to nearly immediate when I see the post now so that has definitely improved. I think a lot of what I a seeing are seller issues not replying or unwilling to work with shipping their bike. The most recent one with Bob Jackson I dotted all of my "i's" to make the entire transaction as easy as possible and the seller changed the price on me twice after we agreed on the price and money was on its way. He has since apparently ghosted me so I guess it wasnt meant to be. I feel like someone here that is really bored needs to keep a spreadsheet on transaction stats like a baseball hitter average. How many are successful, how many fail, how many attempts at bat before we walk, how many times the sellers flake etc. You get my drift. I feel like I am batting low 200's right now.