View Single Post
Old 04-27-11, 09:15 AM
xtrajack
xtrajack

Bikes: Kona fire mountain/xtracycle,Univega landrover fs,Nishiki custom sport Ross professional super gran tour Schwinn Mesa (future Xtracycle donor bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xtrajack
Is there any particular reason why the for trade thread couldn't become a Buy, Sell, Trade thread?

On another forum that I frequent, they have a Buy,Sell,Trade thread. I am not aware of any issues. They do have a set of rules regarding behavior on that thread.
I remember buying a 50+ jersey from a member here. I don't actually remember how that came about.
I also wouldn't mind being able to offer cashy money for bike items that I could use, as opposed to being limited to just trade only.

For example: I am interested in the accessory bar posted above, but I don't have anything that he is looking for---I could however, trade cashy money (actually Paypal) for it.....
I just discovered that there is a separate For Sale thread, and a seprate Want to Buy thread, on a separate sub forum. I don't usually go to that sub forum.
I always check the commuting sub forum.
If there is some commuter gear that some one is looking to dispose of, there is a better chance of me seeing it here, as opposed to it only being listed in the For Sale subforum.