View Single Post
Old 08-29-19, 08:55 AM
Jax Rhapsody
Rhapsodic Laviathan

Bikes: Rideable; 83 Schwinn High Sierra. Two cruiser, bmx bike, one other mtb, three road frames, one citybike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 91 Posts
I've had interesting issues with cars and people. When I was younger I was crossing a major street, got halfway across and woke up at a bus stop. One of the people said I just fell over in the middle of the street. I guess they dragged me to the sidewalk. I woke up right before an ambulence arrived.

There was an instance about 2008 I was standing, coasting down a hill, somehow fell off the bike and the crank cut in to my thigh. A dude in a caddy stopped and asked if I was okay and before I could begin to exhale the air to make a sound, he drove away.

Me and a buddy were riding once and a- we'll call him redneck cut us off and brake checked us. As he laughed, my friend chucked his huffy through the windshield and we rode off.

Then my contempt for cagers got the best of me once. I had my son and we did some shopping, I didn't have a kid seat, so we were walking to catch the bus. I was struggling to cross the street with him, bags and a bike. Somebody blew at me and I cussed them out saying I was trying to move fast as possible. They told me they were signaling another car not to move so we wouldn't get hit. I felt like a piece of **** and couldn't appologize enough.