Thread: My weight
View Single Post
Old 02-27-20, 03:23 AM
desconhecido 

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked 144 Times in 107 Posts
"Since I stopped alcohol I'm lterally deflating. I plan to go bak to my 30's wheigth. I have to lose about 60 of your pounds."

Yes, if you can lose 60 of my pounds I will be much happier. I'm not sure how we can accomplish this, but they're all yours if you can figure out how to do it.

Forgive me my small joke.

Best of luck on your program. Cutting back on alcohol is a very good start as it's not only the calories (or joules or whatever you use to estimate energy intake) in the wine and beer and cognac and Port,etc, it's also the myriad of lifestyle and inhibition issues involved with drinking. Of course, drinking encourages other sub-optimal behaviors like eating too much and riding your bicycle too fast without considering the possible consequences adequately. Also encourages a tendency towards lassitude or ennui. I write of these things from long experience. In fact, I find myself in a similar situation right now as it's looking as though if I don't get my weight under control I have a very good chance of developing type II diabetes. Cut way back on the drinking and binge eating that goes along with it and am down about 10 of your kilograms in the last 8 weeks. Lots of miles on the bikes, too. Would have been more if not for a couple weeks' long bout with pneumonia, even though vaccinated.

I don't know what your goal weight is, but 60 lbs (27 kilos?) does not sound like an unreasonable goal. Particularly as you are already in deflation. Look forward to the days to come when you no longer need to deflate and can control your urges to inflate and you can just flate along. Flation. That's what I want.