Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Happy Feet
Again, bolding is mine.
Here we disagree. Most people recognize the difference between zealotry vs sharing ones experience.

I say: This is what I do. Not:
This is what you should do.

You keep talking about what all the rest of the world is doing wrong and how they conspire against LCF and fail to embrace this or that but I wonder what YOU do or did to live LCF. Forget about the faceless nameless others. We can't really know what they think.

I could wait for a response but I think you have run into a wall right here. Machka, myself and several others have expressed several times that action speaks louder than words. We have said going out and doing, talking with people seeing how they live and why they live like they do will change your whole perspective. When you do that you realize why people might not be happy with scooters just laying around their street on in their parks and driveways. It does no good for someone that hasn't seen the problem to try and fix the problem by sending out suggestions from a location that isn't involved with the problem. At least I know I tend to be resistant to suggestions about things I am involved in and do much of the time by someone that has never don't the same things or been anywhere to see why we do what we do.

But who am I to talk? I keep trying to break through myself know it will not matter.