View Single Post
Old 01-04-21, 11:32 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,024 Times in 723 Posts

Store them on the other side of the kitchen table? Normally the two gravel bikes and hers and my mtbs would be back there but we had company on sat so they all had to hit the basement and haven't been mtbing since so they're still down there. Basement has steep stairs and a tight turn at the top and bottom so only the lightest bikes go there, road bikes, cross, and the kids' road and track bikes. The girl's bike should have been in the shed, don't know why it didn't get put out there. Besides these there's usually 1-2 bikes blocking the front door, we never use it and it keeps the kids from chasing each other near the china cabinet so it works.

My wife has a road, cross, gravel tourer, mtb, hybrid and shares a track bike. I don't get many complaints about the bikes. Currently looking to replace our gravel tour bikes with something like a drop bar mtb for more rugged riding. Get her hooked and it will make life easier.
Likes For Russ Roth: