Old 01-28-21, 08:41 PM
brawlo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked 76 Times in 57 Posts
I'm your weight and have had great luck with Selle SMP (Composit and Dynamic) saddles and currently riding a variety of ISM saddles on my 4 bikes but with a Breakaway (now called PL1.0) on the road bike. The first thing to make sure of is that you're not riding with a flat back from shoulders down to rump. You need to be rotating your pelvis forward and engaging your lower abs. Think like sitting in a chair and thrusting your junk forward. That will move the pressure point further back towards your butt.

From there, there's a million different saddles out there because we're all different and what I ride could be murder for you. What I also noticed is that different chamois feel different on different saddles. I had a set of Pearl Izumi bibs that were murder on the SMP saddle I rode, but when I changed to the ISM they were the most comfortable of what I had at the time. Sort your riding position out first. Play with your body/pelvis position as well as saddle fore/aft and tilt. You may also have just found a wrong saddle for you. Do you have retailers in India that offer saddle trials? Here in Australia there are various brands and retailers that will allow you to trial saddles from certain manufacturers until you find one that fits well.

Good luck!