Thread: My E+ review
View Single Post
Old 06-18-11, 12:26 PM
pavers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Great to see another Big Dummy with the eplus kit on it! I got mine last September and been loving it ever since.

I agree with the pros and cons in your review. It's a great combination (eplus + BigDummy). Attached is a photo of my eplus WITHOUT the paniers parked next to my Chevy Volt. The changes I've had done include getting Alex Rims, and adding one of their Lithium Batteries. I generally try to avoid traffic if possible, but when I am riding on the roads I like to drop the hammer if I'm rolling along in traffic. On Thursday I was riding home for a stretch of road and was throttling toggling between 59 and 61 kmh (human + electric assisted of course).

One of the things I love about the combination is that when I want to haul stuff it gets the job done with the paniers, but when I want performance, I just remove the paniers wear a backpack and ROLL. I also have a child seat that I've been meaning to get hooked up so that I can ride to the park with one of my kids.

Oh yeah, and regarding the car - it's the best darn car I ever owned. If you like the "feel" of how an electric bike rides, you'll go crazy over an electric car. GO ELECTRIC!