View Single Post
Old 07-22-13, 07:41 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
Hello, Metrowestopolitans.

This weekend, I rode my bike to the mysterious and fabled Metroeast to a city that the natives call “Hull,” meaning “the frame of a large boat” (bigger than a canoe). The wonders that I saw, unbeholden by so few Metrowesterners!
...[nice pics]

I’m planning to go back and establish a trade route from West to East. We’ll send BMW’s, brie, and chardonnay in exchange for dune buggies, hot dogs, and cotton candy. There are fortunes to be made I tell you.
Ooh, are you looking for investors? I've heard there might be a market for tea. I've been to Hull, played music there but never ridden a bike either there or to there. I'd be afraid I'd end up in the water.

I did ride today, just my usual commute, 27 miles round trip. Today I rode this for its first voyage since I completed it, an '87 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman Expert. The flower is an Acroclinium roseum from Sharon's garden.