Old 01-30-20, 02:27 PM
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
I went to the hospital this morning for some tests in prep for my implanted defibrillator replacement Monday. Three half-hour waits for 2min procedures, naturally. As it happened this finished up right around the time my 5yo was dropped off at kindergarten. Wife had walked there with the whole crew and the 3yo twins and dogs were playing at the adjacent park, but the 3yo girl twin had become recalcitrant. So at wife's request I picked them up. Twin girl had been crying she wanted to go home, now started crying she wanted to stay at the playground. Wife twisted my arm to go home via Dutch Bros. Girl twin cried the whole way there and back, reaching the point where she was just crying about crying and forgot why. We held back the smoothie because we were sure she'd throw it, I'm not sure she even noticed. All through this, boy twin was just happy as a clam. So when we got home it was 11. Wife parked the kids in front of the TV and I headed out on the bike. and I had a still nearly full mocha frappe' to carry. I slurped it on the way riding one or no handed most of the way, finishing it right as I pulled up.
Genesis 49:16-17