Old 01-26-21, 03:00 AM
bwilli88 
Not lost wanderer.

Bikes: In USA; 73 Raleigh Super Course dingle speed, 72 Raleigh Gran Sport SS, 72 Geoffry Butler, 81 Centurion Pro-Tour, 74 Gugie Grandier Sportier

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Liked 1,000 Times in 526 Posts
I find it interesting that this bike is recommended by the poster in the second post and it has almost the same geo as my bike albeit with a more "bmx" fork yet mack_turtle thinks mine is not appropriate. Mine will do the same as this bike except not be able to back pedal. Mine has a Brooks Cambium saddle, Ultegra cartridge BB, Tange headset, SR Seat post, Chili pepper DH bars, a true BMX stem, a Shimano CB-e110 Coaster brake hub, SS spokes, Shimano Front hub, Marathon tires. My bike weighs in a 28 pounds, 4 pounds lighter that the above suggested bike(specs below). My bike rides every bit as good as an old Mongoose I rode way back in the early 80s, except it fits me better than that monkey hugging a football mentioned in an earlier post.

From the website.
About this bike; The 29" Big Flyer continues to take the crown as the king of the streets. This year's bike is tougher than ever with the addition of an internal headset and mid-bottom bracket. With four awesome colorways to choose from, you can"t go wrong. Once again, "We Make It Happen."
Key Features
  • Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
  • Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
  • Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
  • New SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” Tires
  • Big Flyer seat with grippy top cover
  • Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
  • 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
  • SE nylon fiber pedals
  • SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
  • 32 pounds

Last edited by bwilli88; 01-26-21 at 03:28 AM.
Likes For bwilli88: