LouiseTopp
All women are unique

Bikes: Daws Sonaron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Where I live:

Cathedral city with 2omph limits and pavements with specially designated cycle path's.

Here I always use the cycle paths where possible. I am always polite to people even when they strey onto the cycle path's, and swear at me after I have rung the bell. I obey all rules of the road, I ride to college and to my local stables, I wear bright green reflector vest.. I always use lights at night, and signal clearly at junctions. I am also a tourer and have cycled twenty miles on my bike, have also done some charity rides. One of the problems I have had is ignorant motorists, veering into the cycle lane and then sounding their horn at me just to see me take fright and fall off. I have a Dawes Sonaran which is most likely getting on, but it takes me to where I want to go which is good.

Where I work

Just outside the city is a farm on the edge of a village with country lanes. Most of the area included is farmland, plus the local crazy yappy dog who is insanely fond of me and chases me all the way down to the gate!

Type of riding: Leisurely at my own pace, until the four legged fiend of the miniature Baskervilles sees me then it's full steam ahead. Do you think pillowcases on the ankles would help?