Old 12-28-20, 04:27 PM
eja_ bottecchia

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Liked 463 Times in 293 Posts
Originally Posted by ChuckD6421
(Old thread, I know. But so what?)
I respectfully call your seven and raise you one, to eight. I just received my 7th and 8th. So far, my cardio (who I sought out due to his experience with athletes) hasn't told me to stop riding, although he did say I probably shouldn't compete. In a previous century (not saying which one) I raced Cat. 2 a few years so fortunately I've got that out of my system.
But a time trial might be fun...
OK, OK, you win this “competition.” All of recents check-ups and tests have come back A-OK. The cardio told me, however, that given my the condition of my arteries, the next round will of medical intervention will involve a heart transplant.

Due to a number of reasons, including the Covid situation and a broken left thumb resulting from a dog attack, I have not been riding as much this year as in past years. Thank God for Zwift and my WaterRower machine.

I am staying in good shape, exercising as much as I can and eating well. If I need a new ticker, so be it. Riding is my passion, I need to keep on riding until the proverbial wheels off.

Likes For eja_ bottecchia: