Old 07-24-20, 09:20 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Free ride last night on Zwift. Did the Duchy loop a few times. Hit it a touch uphill, super easy downhill.

This skinny boy got the sprint jersey yo. Woot!

There were a LOT of freaking flagrant cheaters on last night. Not real power, and absolutely tearing ass past me like I'm sitting still. I'm holding about 3.2w/kg steady, but somehow they're passing me while only doing 2w/kg steady. And by pass, I mean like going 10mph faster.

Anywho. I'm tracking my water intake and coffee consumption for a few days. I have a mild concern I just want to assuage. Probably nothing. Or maybe the family all had Covid in the past months and are still living with weirdness. I dunno.

Either way, about 2 months ago wife and I got food poisoning off of some Indian takeout. Both felt crummy. I had some solid amount of beers to go with it, so I puked my brains out.

Since then I almost can't touch alcohol. I used to have a beer at night or glass of wine, or two. Now, like just one per week. Not a bad thing. Drinking alcohol late evening means for peeing at night or not as good a sleep. I mean, usually you slide back into the norm after some food poisoning or something like that. But I seriously don't have the want of it anymore.

I thought stopping the night time beer and wine may stop the "middle of night pee". I still pee at night. I'd like to not.

I like coffee, and maybe need to dial that back some. Amount and time of day. Like, no more 1PM coffee. Coffee can affect your bio clock for night pee. Dialing that back may get it.