Old 10-22-13, 10:17 PM
Paramount1973 

Bikes: Schwinn Continental, Schwinn Paramount, Schwinn High Plains, Schwinn World Sport, Trek 420, Trek 930,Trek 660, Novara X-R, Giant Iguana. Fuji Sagres mixte.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Papa Tom
No, that's not the light, but it might be the same company. I purchased mine at Harbor Freight Tools. The packaging reads "Gordon," but it appears they manufactured it for Harbor Freight. Mine has 32 LEDs. The one in the ad has 9, so mine is 23 better.

To mount it, I simply looped a radiator hose clamp around the mount from an old XMart light. Took four minutes and now it's the most solid component on my whole bike.

PS: Great comeback, Dorf!
I use one of those lights with Eneloop rechargeable AAA batteries and a Twofish handlebar light holder. Mine has worked for about a year with no problems and I have a couple more as backup. The Eneloops last longer than alkalines and provide more light intensity with about 2 hours of continous illumination before it gets too dim to use as a headlight. I run the Harbor Freight light in tandem with a blinking front LED light.

Last edited by Paramount1973; 10-22-13 at 10:24 PM.