View Single Post
Old 10-21-18, 08:07 PM
pattrick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 7 Posts
Bulls*#!T

If you truly feel your at your last step, than just go for it! Change is hard not only for yourself but for those around you that have not the ability yet to set off on a healthier path. Change can be a scary bit#%. Sometimes you just have to help yourself and set the example for others to follow. They may belittle you at first due to their own insecurities and issues which is understandable but you can not make them yours. Results will not only make you feel better, but give them little to no ammo to belittle you and your results.I am not saying it will be easy, just results make it easier for yourself. It's hard to help others when you cannot help yourself. I also happen to still have a 2000 Jake the Snake and it still is a worthy steed in the stable. Just tonight I have taken it out for a late day cruise, it still makes me grin a little. My advice is to follow your heart and the others will be forced albeit begrudgingly to see your results. Unfortunately for you, change is not easy for any one including your loved ones. I wish you the very best on your journey, I've been there. If you need follow up support this forum seems to be quite supportive, you're not alone. Again good luck on your journey and remember the forums open 24/7.