Old 05-31-19, 05:39 AM
vintagecycleguy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Purchase decision - Columbus SLX vs Neuron

Hi,

I`m looking for your opinion, pros and cons between 2 bikes I`m considering to purchase but not sure which one to go for. Both are steel columbus tubing as I`m looking for it but not sure which one to go in terms of: 1) geometry, I`m looking a confrotable ride position and not to racer leaned forward. 2) liquidity - I`m constantly changing bikes and would like to understand which would be better to sell in a relatively fast time and for decent amount. 3) which one would you pick?

the options are:

Massi Prestige (not Masi) - Columbus SLX - weight 10.8kgs - Mixture of several component models. - Cost $ 200

Eddie Mercx Arcobaleno - Columbus Neuron - weight 10.2kgs - Shimano Ultegra specs - Cost $ 300

Note: I`m considering and tending to go with the EM but not sure if buying a classic SLX frame would be better for reselling and comfortably riding as I could not find much info on Neuron.....

Unfortunately I`m new here and cannot post pictures but hopefully soon I`ll have more posts and be able to update this post.

Thanks a lot