Old 02-23-21, 11:49 AM
Helldorado

Bikes: Cervelo Aspero Apex1x 2020; Giant Escape Disc modified commuter 2021

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Send me $4000 and donate another $4000 to World Bicycle Relief. Just PM me and I can give you my PayPal info so you can send it along. You can put the 4k to WBR in whatever name you want or if you have your own local bicycle charity you love throw some money towards them as well. Also after you have given myself and WBR (or local bike charity) the money, go out and have your self a frosty cold one of your choosing (beer, root beer, cola, cold brew, iced tea...) or something heated should you also be dealing with cold weather (hot chocolate, hot toddy, hot coffee, mulled cider or wine...)

You will note I was quite fair not only did I take some money I donated some to charity and made you enjoy a nice cold or warm beverage. Most people would take advantage not I but you did say so be a man of your word.
  1. $4k submitted to World Bicycle Relief - good suggestion and a worthy cause, thanks.
  2. Attempted $4k deposit to your PayPal account but received error message: "Sorry, that account has been temporarily locked pending investigation of possible fraudulent activity. PayPal regrets the inconvenience."
  3. Invested some of the $4K I tried to send you (you sneaky rascal, you) on a six-pack of locally brewed, hand crafted and curated Sound Sound Porter. Nice strong chocolaty overtones and a strong malt finish.
Thanks again!
Likes For Helldorado: