Old 07-24-20, 04:00 AM
Garfield Cat

Bikes: Cervelo Prodigy

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked 87 Times in 67 Posts
Originally Posted by TakingMyTime
From HB down to Irvine, Jamboree and Newport Back Bay Routes. The Back Bay road was closed to walkers and bikers about 1/2 way through. Anyway, about 35 miles with a couple of old friends. I ended the month with 465 miles which is 2nd best for me. Very happy with my last 2 months mileage.
Last weekend Back Bay was closed but most riders went around the barrier at Eastbluff entrance. Then just before University Drive, is where the big rock slide occured. There was a very narrow path to get past that area. Just this Thursday, riders now say Back Bay is completely closed. I was at the Eastbluff entrance and riders got out with the bad news. At least I got the first half done, entering around Dove Street at what's called the Castaway Park entrance.

By the way, that same weekend, I was at the Eastbluff entrance and saw a rider with a lavender custom paint job on a Felt. She was crossing over the barrier to get back on Eastbluff. I commented on the lavender. She saw my Cervelo (the other one) and said she will be starting work at Cervelo. I said "Toronto?" and she said "No, Irvine". Then she said that Cervelo is relocating from Toronto to Irvine. Now, that's a big deal.

Here's the link to the Canadian Sports Good Assocation

https://csga.ca/cervelo-leaving-toro...nge-county-ca/

It describes the move from Toronto to Irvine, CA

Last edited by Garfield Cat; 07-25-20 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Likes For Garfield Cat: