Old 02-28-20, 10:13 AM
seventwosteve

Bikes: 80's Steel Bianchi MTB, Soma Saga DC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Greetings from Lincoln, Nebrasskaaaa

Greetings everyone! I continued to search online and results from this forum continue to pile up, so here I am!

I am originally from Iowa and live in Lincoln, Nebraska. I've lived in Baton Rouge, Seattle, West Lafayette, and Iowa City, among other places. I've settled down and become a cyclist in the Lincoln community. I primarily commute daily to work, and enjoy spending additional free time on my bike.

I finally pulled the trigger signing up as I have purchased a Soma Saga DC set up that I'm going to start building out as my "new" commuter/long distance bike. I don't own any speedsters, and am a pragmatic guy with my time in the saddle thusfar. I mostly have leaned heavily on a LBS to help me but as I get in to the Saga build I'll be taking my older 80's Steel Bianchi MTB frame apart to tinker with.

I've done some long rides, 50's and 100's, one formal 100 mile ride locally called the Homestead 100. I did register to complete the Seattle to Portland ride later this July with my sister & brother in law.

So, hello again, and it looks like a fun little spot to chat bikes!

Last edited by seventwosteve; 02-28-20 at 10:40 AM.
Likes For seventwosteve: