rydabent
Banned

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3352 Post(s)
Liked 1,056 Times in 635 Posts
Originally Posted by ab_antiquo
Hilarious! Equating post count/join date with actual riding experience in an effort to deflect from claims that you can’t back up. If there are so many threads about carbon forks and bikes shattering, surely you can support your claim and list them quite easily, right?Your 75 years of tootling along on a bike or lying on your back scooting around on a bent does not equate to experience with carbon bikes and parts.
That’s obvious from the nonsensical claims you have made here.
I rode the first of my many carbon frames 20+ years ago, with many more frames and parts between then and now. Your crazy rants are not helpful for folks who are looking for the truth.
Well we will leave you with this. Yes I have been biking approx 75 years. I have been an official at races, ran I dont know how many sag stops, been in the area trail org for 25 years, and in the local bike club for 36 years. I believe I can safely say I have been around for a while, and have accumulated a lot of cycling knowledge. That has lead me to the decision to never buy a plastic bike or fork. Everyone else including you can do as you like.