Old 04-11-20, 10:25 PM
TXsailor

Bikes: Origin-8 Lactic Acid Giant Escape 2 Centurian Lemans 12 Kuwahara Tandem 1989 Ironman Expert 1988 Ironman Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by texaspandj
TXsailor here's a pic I took from the bay of the original white cover for your '87 expert. You had the OEM saddle then Seypat sent you another one. But the vetta suede saddle originally came with a white synthetic cover.
My wife is a pretty accomplished seamstress. She has done car interiors, boat canvas, doll clothes, kid clothes you name it. She is mostly self taught. I have a small fortune tied up in her sewing stuff. That's why she doesn't mind when I buy bike parts I think if I could find out what material these covers were made of I could convince her to make some. Right now she is making COVID masks for friends & family that need them. She also has a embroidery machine that she might could put the Centurion on with. It wouldn't be the same as original but I think she could make it look nice. I'm not making promises as she can be a bit stubborn at times but maybe.....
Likes For TXsailor: