Old 03-20-21, 07:42 AM
tbrodzeller

Bikes: 2008 LeMond Tete, 2000's Trek T2000, 1994 Trek T200, Eddy Merckx Titanium, 1994 Trek 5500, 2000 Trek 2300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Trek Tandem T200 - $550 (West Bend, WI)

Trek Tandem T200 - bicycles - by owner - bike sale (craigslist.org)

Early 90’s – Well sorted/maintained, upgraded to STI, ready to ride!
I’ve owned this bike for ~8 years. I bought it to use with my kids, and enjoyed it so much I bought a second one for my wife and daughter to use too 😉
I recently upgraded to an aluminum T2000 Tandem. While I firmly believe in N+1, my wife says one of the tandems must go!
It’s a big frame – see the specs. Published as a 62/56 – the largest frame Trek offered. I normally ride vintage 60cm frames or newer 58. Stand over height shown. This worked perfect for my family…
I used a “kid back” conversion so I could ride with my kids or wife.
Please see all pictures and ask any questions. Seats included but no pedals.
Mixed 3x8 STI shifters. Everything works.
105 Wheelset (I’d also have a heavy duty upgraded wheelset for an additional $150 if you are interested)
The frame has several nicks and scratches. Two larger areas where the factory paint flaked. It was like this when I bought it, and did my best to touch them up. There are some before and after pictures.
This is a nice quality tandem with good upgrades that’s ready to ride.

- Priority to first to pick up. (or first to pay, with a reasonable pick-up time frame.) CROSS POSTED
- PayPal/Venmo accepted
- Pickup in West Bend, WI (near Division Rd/Hillcrest Dr. West of Fleet Farm/North West of Big Cedar Lake. See map image). I travel for work so delivery would be possible (with pre-payment) along major highways in WI, Twin Cities, Chicagoland, or Dubuque.