Old 01-06-17, 11:16 AM
Fastfingaz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Philphine
another pulled from the depths of the garage

like the chopper, the idea would come, then fade 'til I came up with an idea to progress. in both cases I'm trying to make myself finish some old projects before I start new ones.

I call it the nincom(poop), because I was inspired by the nocom(promise) low racer I knew there was no way I could actually copy, but figured it would be fun to try anyway.

the build is on freakbike, but in this last burst of inspiration (or insanity. you choose) I added 3" to the wheelbase behind the seat to angle the seat back a little more, switched to a 16" wheel in front, and worked out a head rest

because it sits so low I don't even ride it around in my neighborhood (the drivers will about run you over on a regular bike), so it's only been test ridden back in an industrial park type area near my house on weekends. I also only have the front brake hooked up for testing and no gears connected. seems like it'll ride ok, but I guess i'll need longer rides to know for sure. I think the main building is done. just need some cable guides, some small odds and ends and talk myself into painting it.
Not a fan of any recumbent can't see myself in that posture and the other obvious reason you pointed out ,,, nevertheless good work and very interesting,,,,,,,