Thread: CBD Oil
View Single Post
Old 10-18-17, 03:19 PM
LBlady111

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a pretty intensely long history with chronic low back pain post 2 failed back surgeries, have posterior tibial tendinitis in both ankles, had four unrelated foot surgeries, have arthritis in both hands, have had 2 right knee surgeries and here's what I have to say about CBD oil.. some of it is like using whatever over the counter stuff works best for your pain if there is something that does. Some isn't made with any THC and some is (depends on who is making it). You can get either one. If for any reason you have to drug test don't do it having had used something with THC in it. Whether it works for one person or not is probably pretty subjective though I have heard a lot of people say it does work for their discomforts. I find it helps my hands/fingers re arthritis. For my low back I often use a Thermacare heatwrap (has magnets) and that seems to help me quite a bit. I don't think CBD oil or ointment is snake oil tho I would suggest getting it from a reputable collective or person knowledgeable in this industry. Good luck!!!! Whatever helps you to keep moving and stay functional and isn't creating worse problems for you! CBD oil is pretty benign from what I can tell so if it works for you that's great!