Old 04-21-19, 07:27 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,936 Times in 1,763 Posts
Still struggling to get good weather to ride in and to get back in shape. Still I think this was the first time since November I got 4 days in a row done.

Friday - Took out the Y-Foil for a little over 24 miles. Was moving out for awhile but then the winds came in....again. Still, finally a sunny and warm day. Nice to get out in the valley and see everything greening up so well.

Saturday - A tad over 30 miles on the 34 year old Belgium racer. I'm really loving my time on this bike. It's just so fun to ride, quick and comfortable. Another beautiful day but the winds were blowing by the time I got out. I didn't really care though and just enjoyed the sites. Legs were tired though. I'm eating to lose weight rather than ride hard so it'll probably be another month before I start seeing my usual speed.