Old 06-06-19, 10:57 AM
ridingfool

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Nothing wrong with a '14 synapse but for that kind of discount, why are you standing around here asking us?

I see a lot of commentary about DI2... the people that don't have it, me included, don't get the fuss and the people who do have it wouldn't trade it in despite the occasional battery issues (and they all eventually have a battery issue). Meh, shifting is easy if you have normal finger function, doesn't bother me in the least.
i have both bmc has ultegra di2 and specialized tarmac has mechanical and no real difference to me in the rear shifting but in the front so much better if u cross chain while I know u shouldn't it will trim itself and never have to deal with chainrub I wear as for battery .have put about 15000 miles on mine never had the battery die mine last for about 3000 miles between charges .just one thing to note for the wieght wienies it is heavier than mechanical think about 3/4 of a pound if not mistaken but for a synapse wouldn't think wieght would be much of a issue
Likes For ridingfool: