View Single Post
Old 05-23-20, 09:12 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18415 Post(s)
Liked 15,550 Times in 7,330 Posts
Originally Posted by Lemond1985
Not a ride goes by that I don’t see at least several thousands of dollars worth of low level traffic violations, that any decent cop could easily cite. I’ve ridden past domestic disturbances countless times, esp at night. Probably witnessed hundreds of drug deals / consumption events, but I don’t really consider that “crime” per se.
Stirred some memories. A couple of years ago I rode off to the nature center of a campground while touring to get help to break up a domestic disturbance. A man and woman, both drunk, were fighting. He hit her with a tree brach and threw her to the ground. Park police arrested him. I provided a written statement. Scary to see.

Way BITD our small group was camping in a town park in a small town in NE Washington state while riding across the country. Three or four times that evening I witnessed what were obviously hand to hand drug sales. The same truck kept pulling into the park. Each time a different car would then enter and pull along side the truck. Arms out the windows and then they would drive off minutes from each other.
Likes For indyfabz: