View Single Post
Old 05-23-20, 12:43 PM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
I was witness to a road race incident where one guy just pummeled the other. If that wasn't enough he went back to his car and got a golf club and went after him a second time then drove off. I took the licence plate number and talked to the police and gave them my statement. I actually followed them for about ten blocks before the fight actually broke out so I my statement also included the intimidation before the actual assault. Months later the police contacted me to say because my statement was so good the guilty party was even going to try and fight it. He plead guilty and that is the last of it.

Now, on the other hand I have been the victim of road rage when I got pushed around on my bike and thrown into oncoming traffic. He was charged and convicted of Assault with a Weapon x 1 (he tried to hit me with his car before he got out to grab me) Assault x 1, Mischief x 2 to property for breaking my iPhone and wrecking my bike. The beauty of this besides being convicted in Criminal Court, was he did this with his mother in the car. An expensive mistake for him that is for sure.

I live in a big city, stuff happens.
Likes For blakcloud: