View Single Post
Old 06-23-19, 01:49 PM
lula

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by puma1552
I would take option 3 in a heartbeat and run. Yeah it sucks to disassemble the bike and pack it back up, but you knew that would be a possibility when you bought a mail order bike.

Put it this way, you have an opportunity to get out clean - take it.

At least it isn't day 80 of trying to get a wheelset refund like it is for me with Wiggle. Guessing Canyon might do you a little better on the return process than Wiggle has done me. You might be lucky enough to have your refund from Canyon within like 10 days.
I'm really sorry about your experience with Wiggle. You are paying for their mistakes as well. You should not be the one to bear the consequences of all the logistic delays, as it is Wiggles fault that the wheels sets are defective, and it is also Wiggle's choice of shipping companies!

My initial reaction to Canyon's response was to take option 3 and be done with them asap. But the last customer service representative was almost trying to persuade me to return the bike in the end and showed no remorse whatsoever, like they'd be better off getting rid of a customer. -- This is what nauseates me most, everyone can make a mistake, so does a bike company, but they need to own their mistakes and work with their customers in a constructive way, not just stating their rules and ask the customers to walk away. I just don't want them to get away with it so easily yet.

Last edited by lula; 06-23-19 at 01:52 PM. Reason: add quotes