View Single Post
Old 10-12-14, 01:35 PM
sstorkel

Bikes: Cervelo RS, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Pro, Schwinn Typhoon, Nashbar touring, custom steel MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
PrimalWear Jerseys, Size XL

I was just going through my closet and found six size XL PrimalWear jerseys. I'm hoping I'll never be big enough to need them again, so I'd be happy to pass them along to anyone who can use them.

These were originally $65-70 jerseys featuring 100% polyester fabric, 3/4-length zippers, and 3 back pockets. Primal says their XL fits someone with a 44-46" Chest, 180-210lbs, and 70-76" tall. These jerseys all have Primal's more generous "sport cut" so they won't fit like a sausage casing if you're near their recommended measurements and relatively proportional. All of these jerseys have been used. Some of them have been well-used. But, as far as I can tell, they're all in great shape. I'd be wearing them myself if they still fit!

Fabric care is simple: wash them in cold water, on the gentle cycle, then hang to dry.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/0nmMI#6

Want any? Send me a PM with your requests in priority order. I'd like to "share the wealth" with as many people as possible, which might mean that you end up with your second or third choice. If you don't list something, I'll assume you're not interested. Depending on the interest you might get one jersey, more than one, or nothing.

Once I know where everything is going my plan is to, quite literally wad the jersey's up, drop them in a padded envelope and then ship them as cheaply and conveniently as I can. That probably means using USPS, though both FedEx and UPS are more convenient for me. I'm assuming shipping will be relatively inexpensive. If not, I may ask you to help cover the costs.