since6

Bikes: Stevenson Custom, Stevenson Custom Tandem, Nishiki Professional

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked 196 Times in 128 Posts
Free*-Fuji Opus III

So let’s get * out of the way first.

1. I will not ship this bike, I live in Lacey, WA. and can meet at a Starbucks in Lacey to deliver this bike, I will not ship.

2. I will hold this offer open until this Friday September 20th, 2019. If you are interested send me an IM [PM, private message, through the Forum to Since6] and tell me why you want this bike and how you plan to use it. While I know you can just turn around and flip this bike, or worse part it out, it is my hope that a free, very high end, second from the top of the line Fuji “Professional” will go to someone who wants it to ride, enjoy, restore. I will read your IM [PM, private message to Since6 through the Forum] submissions Friday morning, provided I get any, and then announce via IM [PM, private message through the Forum back to you] and in this post who gets the bike.

3. Why? Life is short, if you can’t make the time, pass it on to someone who does have the time and passion. I’ve realized that my current collection is pretty complete, they make me smile each time I sit down in my office.

Good luck to you all, I hope someone is interested.

Now about the bike.

Sizing measured center to center: (best I could do)

Top Tube: 21 ½ inches

Down Tube: 24 ½ inches

Seat Tube: 21 ½ inches

Frame Tubing: Chrome Moly Quad Butted Steel Tubing 9658

Components:

Brakes: Side pull “DC NGC 400”

Brake Levers: Lettering very worn, believe “DC” [I believe I have a set of brake hoods hope they will fit that will come with this bike]

Shifters: Down tube friction “SunTour”

Derailleur F/R: SunTour Superbe Pro

Cranks: Superbe

Rims: Tubular mixed set: F-“UKAI” R-“MAVIC GP 4”

Tires (YOU MUST REPLACE): Hutchinson Tubular Tempo-1

Stem: Nitto Technomic

Handlebar: Nitto Mod. 55

Seat Post: Fluted “Mighty”

Seat: “Turbo”

Hubs: SunShine Pro-Am

Pedals: None came with the bike.

Last edited by since6; 09-17-19 at 03:34 PM.